Pigs In Blanketscook time
- 4 slices California Goldminer Sourdough Sourdough Square
- 1 12-ounce package of mini hotdogs
- Yellow or your choice of mustard
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut each slice California Goldminer Sourdough bread lengthwise into 3 long triangles.
- With the point of the triangle facing you, roll each hotdog up over itself until it makes a roll. Both ends of the hotdog should be peeking out of the roll.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve straight from oven with mustard for dipping.