Pigs In Blankets
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 4 slices California Goldminer Sourdough Sourdough Square
- 1 12-ounce package of mini hotdogs
- Yellow or your choice of mustard
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut each slice California Goldminer Sourdough bread lengthwise into 3 long triangles.
- With the point of the triangle facing you, roll each hotdog up over itself until it makes a roll. Both ends of the hotdog should be peeking out of the roll.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve straight from oven with mustard for dipping.