Prosciutto Sourdough Toastcook time
10 minutes Minutes
- 4 slices Goldminer® Sourdough Square Bread
- ½ cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp. dill, finely chopped
- ¼ cup cucumber peel, finely chopped
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 1 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4-5 slices prosciutto ham
- In a medium bowl, combine softened cream cheese, dill, cucumber peel, salt and pepper. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Lightly toast each slice of bread. Spread cream cheese mixture on each slice and top with desired amount of cucumbers and prosciutto ham.