Pumpkin Caramel Pecan Bacon French Toast Bakecook time
- 1 California Goldminer® Sourdough Large Boule, cubed
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup pecans, chopped
- 1½ cups bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- Stir brown sugar, pecans, bacon and pumpkin pie spice into melted butter. Spread into a greased 9x13-inch pan and line pan with bread cubes.
- Beat eggs, half-and-half and pumpkin purée until smooth. Slowly pour the mixture over the bread cubes in the pan. Cover the pan and place in the fridge for at least one hour (up to overnight).
- Bake uncovered at 375°F for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and carefully flip the pan over onto a rimmed baking sheet so that the caramel pecan bacon bottom is now the caramel pecan top. Cut into squares and serve – no syrup needed!