Raspberry Brie Brunch Bakecook time
- 9 slices Goldminer Original Sourdough Sourdough Square
- 5 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup raspberry preserves
- 8 ounces Brie cheese*
- 2 cups half & half
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/3-cup flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
*Use 10 ounces if trimming rind from Brie cheese.
- Coat a 13x9x2-inch baking or 4-quart casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread 1 teaspoon butter on 1 side of each of 3 bread slices; place buttered side down in dish.
- Spread ½ cup raspberry preserves evenly over the bread in dish. Cut Brie into 24 slices and place 12 slices over preserves on bread.
- Place 3 slices bread over Brie in dish and spread with ½ cup preserves and top with 12 slices of Brie. Place remaining 3 slices bread over Brie.
- Beat half & half and eggs together until well blended, pour over bread in dish. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine flour, sugar, pecans and cinnamon; cut in remaining 4 tablespoons butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle crumbs evenly over top of bread in dish.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.