Raspberry Brie Brunch Bake
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 9 slices Goldminer Original Sourdough Sourdough Square
- 5 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup raspberry preserves
- 8 ounces Brie cheese*
- 2 cups half & half
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/3-cup flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- *Use 10 ounces if trimming rind from Brie cheese.
- Coat a 13x9x2-inch baking or 4-quart casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread 1 teaspoon butter on 1 side of each of 3 bread slices; place buttered side down in dish.
- Spread ½ cup raspberry preserves evenly over the bread in dish. Cut Brie into 24 slices and place 12 slices over preserves on bread.
- Place 3 slices bread over Brie in dish and spread with ½ cup preserves and top with 12 slices of Brie. Place remaining 3 slices bread over Brie.
- Beat half & half and eggs together until well blended, pour over bread in dish. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine flour, sugar, pecans and cinnamon; cut in remaining 4 tablespoons butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle crumbs evenly over top of bread in dish.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.