Roasted Fig Crostini
NET WT 8OZ (227 g)
CONTAINS WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, EGGS AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, RICE FLOUR, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: YEAST, SALT, WHEAT PROTEIN ISOLATE (WHEAT GLUTEN, PHOSPHATE, LACTIC ACID, SULFITES), MALTED BARLEY EXTRACT, FUMARIC ACID, LACTIC ACID.
- 2 California Goldminer® Sourdough Flute bread, sliced and toasted
- 8 large figs, quartered vertically
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp. honey
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a large glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine figs, oil, walnuts, salt, thyme and pepper in a medium bowl. Toss to coat and transfer to baking dish. Roast, stirring occasionally, until figs have caramelized (approximately 40 minutes).
- For the last 5 minutes of baking, place flute slices in oven for toasting.
- Remove caramelized figs and bread slices from oven. Place bread aside to cool.
- Drizzle caramelized figs with balsamic vinegar and stir to coat. Set aside.
- Spread Goat cheese on toasted flute slices. Top with the fig/nut mixture and drizzle with honey.