Scrambled Egg Sourdough Toast
Cracked Wheat Square
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGGS AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, CRACKED WHEAT, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 2 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Cracked Wheat Square, toasted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. milk
- ½ tbsp. olive oil
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ½ cup arugula
- 1 tbsp. Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp. salsa
- In a medium mixing bowl, add egg and milk and whisk until well combined.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Place egg mixture in the skillet and scramble until completely set and cooked through (approximately 2-3 minutes).
- Top each bread slice with scrambled eggs, avocado, arugula, cheese and a drizzle of salsa.