Smoked Trout Crostinis
NET WT 8OZ (227 g)
CONTAINS WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, EGGS AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, RICE FLOUR, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: YEAST, SALT, WHEAT PROTEIN ISOLATE (WHEAT GLUTEN, PHOSPHATE, LACTIC ACID, SULFITES), MALTED BARLEY EXTRACT, FUMARIC ACID, LACTIC ACID.
- 1 California Goldminer® Sourdough Flute bread
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 8 oz. smoked trout, boneless and skinless
- ½ cup sweet corn kernels
- 3 tbsp. shallots, finely diced
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Fresh dill
- 1 tbsp. chives, thinly sliced
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. cracked pepper
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Slice the California Goldminer® Sourdough flute into ½-inch thick slices. Coat each slice with melted butter, using a basting brush.
- Transfer bread to baking sheet and toast in oven for 10-15 minutes.
- While bread is toasting, place all other ingredients (except dill) into a mixing bowl and mix together using a fork, making sure to flake the fish while mixing.
- Once bread is toasted, top each slice with the trout mixture and garnish with dill.