Sourdough Alfredo Pizza Bread
NET WT 16OZ (454 g)
CONTAINS WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, EGGS AND TREENUTS.
UNBLEACHED ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, ENRICHED WHEAT FARINA (FARINA, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID) AND/OR RICE FLOUR, SALT, YEAST.
- 1 California Goldminer® Sourdough Jaco bread
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ cups chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup kale, finely chopped
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Cut loaf in half lengthwise. Spread alfredo sauce evenly on both halves and sprinkle with Parmesan. Top each half with chicken, tomatoes, kale and Mozzarella.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven, cut each pizza bread into individual slices and serve immediately.