Sourdough Artichoke Basil Spring Toast
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGGS AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SESAME SEEDS, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), SALT, YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 4 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Sesame Square
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 (14 oz.) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup spinach
- Pulse the garlic, chickpeas and half of the basil in a food processor until finely minced.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the chickpea mixture with the remaining basil, lime, olive oil, salt, pepper, and artichoke hearts.
- Lightly toast the bread slices. Top each slice of bread with spinach and artichoke basil mixture. Season with salt and pepper and enjoy!