Sourdough Boule Pizza Dip
- 1 California Goldminer® Sourdough Boule
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, divided
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- ½ tbsp. oregano
- ½ tbsp. basil
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1½ cups mini pepperoni, plus more for topping
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Cut top off the boule. Hollow out boule, making sure to leave a ½-inch bread wall on the bottom and around the sides. Tear removed bread into bite-size pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, ½ cup of Mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic, oregano, basil, pizza sauce and 1 cup of mini pepperonis. Fill boule with mixture. Top with remaining ½ cup of Mozzarella cheese and ½ cup of mini pepperonis.
- Cover boule with aluminum foil and place directly on the oven rack (no need for a baking sheet). Bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Serve with the bite-size bread pieces for dipping.