Sourdough Breaded Chicken Strips
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 4 California Goldminer® Sourdough Sourdough Square, crumbed
- 6 chicken strips, uncooked
- 4 small eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3 oz. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 oz. flour
- 1 qt. frying oil
- Place flour in a large bowl and set aside.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a bowl.
- In a second bowl, combine cheese and California Goldminer® Sourdough breadcrumbs.
- Dip chicken strips in flour then egg wash and then cheese-and-breadcrumbs mixture and set aside. Repeat process for a second bread coating on chicken.
- Heat frying oil in large saucepan.
- Fry strips in pan until chicken is golden brown or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.