Sourdough Breaded Chicken Stripscook time
- 4 California Goldminer® Sourdough Sourdough Square, crumbed
- 6 chicken strips, uncooked
- 4 small eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3 oz. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 oz. flour
- 1 qt. frying oil
- Place flour in a large bowl and set aside.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a bowl.
- In a second bowl, combine cheese and California Goldminer® Sourdough breadcrumbs.
- Dip chicken strips in flour then egg wash and then cheese-and-breadcrumbs mixture and set aside. Repeat process for a second bread coating on chicken.
- Heat frying oil in large saucepan.
- Fry strips in pan until chicken is golden brown or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.