Sourdough Cali Cobb Grilled Cheese
- 4 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Sourdough Square Bread
- 5 tbsp. softened butter, divided
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices turkey breast
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- ½ avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1 hard-boiled egg, sliced
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- ¼ cup Blue cheese crumbles
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- Spread 1 tbsp. butter on one side of each slice of bread. Layer one bread slice, butter side down, with 2 slices Cheddar cheese, turkey, tomato, avocado, hard-boiled egg, green onions, Blue cheese crumbles, bacon and remaining slices of Cheddar cheese. Top with remaining slice of bread, butter side up.
- Melt remaining tablespoon of butter in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Place sandwich, butter side down, in skillet. Cover with lid and cook until bottom slice is golden brown (approximately 3-4 minutes). Reduce heat to medium and flip sandwich. Cook until second side is golden brown and the cheese is melted (approximately 2-3 minutes). Enjoy!
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.