Sourdough Cali Cobb Grilled Cheese
- 4 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Sourdough Square Bread
- 5 tbsp. softened butter, divided
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices turkey breast
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- ½ avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1 hard-boiled egg, sliced
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- ¼ cup Blue cheese crumbles
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- Spread 1 tbsp. butter on one side of each slice of bread. Layer one bread slice, butter side down, with 2 slices Cheddar cheese, turkey, tomato, avocado, hard-boiled egg, green onions, Blue cheese crumbles, bacon and remaining slices of Cheddar cheese. Top with remaining slice of bread, butter side up.
- Melt remaining tablespoon of butter in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Place sandwich, butter side down, in skillet. Cover with lid and cook until bottom slice is golden brown (approximately 3-4 minutes). Reduce heat to medium and flip sandwich. Cook until second side is golden brown and the cheese is melted (approximately 2-3 minutes). Enjoy!