Sourdough Italian Party Sub
NET WT 16OZ (454 g)
CONTAINS WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, EGGS AND TREENUTS.
UNBLEACHED ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, ENRICHED WHEAT FARINA (FARINA, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID) AND/OR RICE FLOUR, SALT, YEAST.
- 2 California Goldminer® Sourdough Jaco bread
- 12 slices salami
- 10 slices ham
- 4 slices Mozzarella cheese
- 8 slices spicy capicola
- 4 slices Provolone cheese
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. pepperoncini, sliced
- Italian vinaigrette, to taste
- Carefully slice the top off each loaf of bread. Try and keep the halves equal in thickness.
- Layer salami, ham, Mozzarella, capicola and Provolone on bottom bread halves. Top the meat and cheese with lettuce, tomato, red onion and pepperoncinis. Drizzle with vinaigrette, cover with top bread halves and serve.