Sourdough Patty Melts
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 4 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Sourdough Square
- 2 hamburger patties
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 large onion
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- Cook butter and olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat until butter is melted. Add onions and a pinch of salt to skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly caramelized (approximately 20 minutes).
- Grill hamburger patties until desired doneness.
- Toast bread and place on cutting board.
- Top two slices of bread with one slice of Swiss cheese each.
- Place cooked hamburger patties on top of cheese. Top patties with remaining slices of Swiss cheese, followed by cooked onions.
- Cap each patty melt with remaining slices of toast.
- Cut patty melts in half, then transfer to plates and serve.