Sourdough Peach & Blackberry Cobbler
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, EGGS AND TREENUTS.
UNBLEACHED ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, ENRICHED WHEAT FARINA (FARINA, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SALT, YEAST.
- 4 cups California Goldminer® Sourdough Large Boule, cubed
- 5 peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 ½ cups blackberries
- 2-3 tbsp. cornstarch
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1 egg
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Whipped cream, to serve
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. In a large bowl, toss peaches and blackberries in the cornstarch. Spread fruit on the bottom of a lightly greased 9x9-inch baking pan. Place the bread cubes on top, pressing down slightly.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, sugar, flour, egg, butter and cinnamon. Mix until well combined, and drizzle over the top of the bread.
- Bake cobbler until bread is golden brown (approximately 35-45 minutes). Remove from oven and let sit 10 minutes before serving with desired amount of whipped cream