Sourdough Pesto Artichoke Grilled Cheese
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGGS AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, CRACKED WHEAT, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 4 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Cracked Wheat Square
- 2 tbsp. butter, softened
- 4 tbsp. basil pesto
- 4 oz. Smoked Gouda cheese, sliced
- Spread butter on one side of two slices of bread. Place slices, butter side down, in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of pesto on each slice of bread in skillet. Layer with half the Gouda, artichoke hearts and remaining Gouda.
- Spread remaining pesto on one side of remaining bread slices, and place atop sandwiches in skillet, pesto side down. Carefully spread remaining butter on top of each bread slice.
- Cook sandwiches, flipping intermittently, until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown on both sides (approximately 3-5 minutes).