Sourdough Pesto Pizza
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 5 slices California Goldminer Sourdough Sourdough Square
- 1 cup jar pesto
- 1 cup chicken breast, diced
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- ½ cup of mushrooms, diced
- ½ cup parmesan, grated
- Preheat oven to 375F°.
- Place sourdough bread slices on non-stick or baking sheet prepared with cooking spray.
- Spread pesto evenly over bread and top with chicken, onion and mushrooms.
- Coat toppings with a later of parmesan.
- Bake in oven for 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and beginning to brown.