Sourdough Roasted Red Pepper Panini
Toasted Onion Square
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MAY CONTAIN: SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG, TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, DEHYDRATED TOASTED ONIONS, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), SALT, YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 4 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Toasted Onion Square
- 8 tbsp. pesto
- 4 oz. roasted red pepper, sliced
- 12 slices fresh Mozzarella
- 3 tbsp. butter
- Spread pesto on one side of each bread slice. Top two pesto-covered slices with three slices of Mozzarella, two ounces of roasted red pepper slices and three more slices of Mozzarella. Cap with remaining pesto-covered bread slices, pesto side down.
- Melt half the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Spread remaining butter on top of each sandwich. Place sandwiches, butter side up, in skillet and cook until golden brown on bottom (approximately 3 minutes). Carefully flip and cook an additional 3 minutes.
- Note: Try grilling your grilled cheese! Once the sandwich is assembled, butter the outer slices of bread (both sides), wrap the sandwiches in aluminum foil and grill over medium heat for about 6 minutes on each side or until the bread is nicely toasted.