Sourdough Sriracha Turkey Sandwich
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 2 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Sourdough Square, toasted
- 3 tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha
- ½ lime, sliced
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- ¼ cup baby spinach
- 2 oz. turkey, sliced
- 2 strips turkey bacon, pre-cooked
- In a small mixing bowl combine mayo and Sriracha. Add the juice from one lime slice, and stir mixture until smooth. Spread 1 tablespoon of mixture on one slice of toast and set aside.
- Add coleslaw to remaining mayo mixture in bowl, and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Build the sandwich by layering spinach, turkey and turkey bacon atop the mayo-topped toast slice. Top with desired amount of spicy aioli slaw, cap with remaining bread slice and enjoy!