Sourdough Sunrise Sandwich
Seeded Rye Square
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR,NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, RYE FLOUR, WHOLE CARAWAY SEEDS, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 4 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Seeded Rye Square, toasted
- ¼ lb. ground breakfast sausage
- 4 large eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 avocado, sliced
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the sausage by cooking for about 3 to 5 minutes. Drain the excess grease from the skillet and add the eggs, salt and pepper. Lightly whisk the eggs as they begin to cook with the sausage. Cook for about 4 minutes, or until the eggs are solid.
- Divide egg-sausage mixture among two slices of bread. Top with Cheddar cheese and avocado slices. Cap each with the remaining slices of bread and enjoy!