Sourdough White Chili Bitescook time
- 2 packages California Goldminer® Sourdough Breakaway rolls
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
- 2 cups Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
White Chili Ingredients:
- 1 (10 oz.) can green enchilada sauce
- 2 (15 oz.) cans white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2-3 cups chicken, shredded
- 1 can roasted corn
- 1 cup red pepper, diced
- 1 cup green pepper, diced
- ¾ tsp. oregano
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tbsp. cumin
- ¾ tsp. paprika
- 3 tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 8 oz. cream cheese, cubed and softened
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- In a crockpot, add green enchilada sauce, white beans and chicken and mix to combine. Add in corn, peppers, oregano, chili powder, cumin, paprika, 3 tablespoons of parsley, salt, pepper and chicken stock. Stir until everything is combined. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours. Add cream cheese and, using a whisk, mix until smooth and cream cheese is completely incorporated.
- Scoop out the center of each roll, being sure to leave enough bread so chili does not seep through. Arrange rolls on a baking sheet.
- Combine melted butter, garlic and remaining parsley, and brush onto all of the rolls.
- Place about 1 tablespoon of Pepper Jack cheese on the inside of each roll. Bake the rolls for about 5 minutes, or until browned and cheese is melted.
- Scoop chili into each roll and top with remaining cheese, if needed.