Sourdough White Chili Bites
NET WT 24OZ (1.5 lb) (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, YEAST, SALT, WHEAT GLUTEN, MALTED BARLEY EXTRACT, FUMARIC ACID, DIACETYL TARTARIC ACID ESTERS OF MONO-AND DIGLYCERIDES, LACTIC ACID.
- 2 packages California Goldminer® Sourdough Breakaway rolls
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
- 2 cups Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- White Chili Ingredients:
- 1 (10 oz.) can green enchilada sauce
- 2 (15 oz.) cans white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2-3 cups chicken, shredded
- 1 can roasted corn
- 1 cup red pepper, diced
- 1 cup green pepper, diced
- ¾ tsp. oregano
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tbsp. cumin
- ¾ tsp. paprika
- 3 tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 8 oz. cream cheese, cubed and softened
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- In a crockpot, add green enchilada sauce, white beans and chicken and mix to combine. Add in corn, peppers, oregano, chili powder, cumin, paprika, 3 tablespoons of parsley, salt, pepper and chicken stock. Stir until everything is combined. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours. Add cream cheese and, using a whisk, mix until smooth and cream cheese is completely incorporated.
- Scoop out the center of each roll, being sure to leave enough bread so chili does not seep through. Arrange rolls on a baking sheet.
- Combine melted butter, garlic and remaining parsley, and brush onto all of the rolls.
- Place about 1 tablespoon of Pepper Jack cheese on the inside of each roll. Bake the rolls for about 5 minutes, or until browned and cheese is melted.
- Scoop chili into each roll and top with remaining cheese, if needed.