Southern Apple Pie Toastcook time
- 2 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Sourdough Square
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- ⅔ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup caramel sauce
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Butter each slice of bread and toast until golden brown. Arrange apple slices atop toasted bread, followed by cheese and a drizzle of caramel sauce.
- Return to oven and heat until cheese and caramel sauce are melted (approximately 5 minutes). Sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt and serve.