Spicy Hummus & Veggies on Cracked Wheat Sourdoughcook time
- 2 slices Goldminer® Sourdough Cracked Wheat Square Bread
- Olive oil
- 1 squash, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- ½ cup spicy hummus, divided in halves
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the grill to medium-high and lightly brush with olive oil. Place squash and zucchini slices on grill and cook until softened and lightly brown. Set aside on a plate.
- Spread half the hummus on 1 slice of bread. Layer on grilled squash and zucchini, diced red bell peppers and parsley.
- Spread remaining hummus on remaining slice of bread and place atop sandwich.