Spicy Hummus & Veggies on Cracked Wheat Sourdough
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGGS AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, CRACKED WHEAT, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 2 slices Goldminer® Sourdough Cracked Wheat Square Bread
- Olive oil
- 1 squash, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- ½ cup spicy hummus, divided in halves
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the grill to medium-high and lightly brush with olive oil. Place squash and zucchini slices on grill and cook until softened and lightly brown. Set aside on a plate.
- Spread half the hummus on 1 slice of bread. Layer on grilled squash and zucchini, diced red bell peppers and parsley.
- Spread remaining hummus on remaining slice of bread and place atop sandwich.