Spicy Reuben Sliders
NET WT 8OZ (227 g)
CONTAINS WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, EGGS AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, RICE FLOUR, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: YEAST, SALT, WHEAT PROTEIN ISOLATE (WHEAT GLUTEN, PHOSPHATE, LACTIC ACID, SULFITES), MALTED BARLEY EXTRACT, FUMARIC ACID, LACTIC ACID.
- 1 California Goldminer® Sourdough Flute bread, cut into ½-inch-thick slices
- 6-8 oz. corned beef, sliced
- 1½ cups sauerkraut
- 3 slices Swiss cheese
- ½ tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. thousand island dressing
- 1½ tsp. Sriracha
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, warm the corned beef and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Arrange flute slices on a baking sheet. Build sliders by layering corned beef, sauerkraut and Swiss on half the slices. The remaining slices will become your slider “lids”. Transfer to oven and bake until warmed through and bread is golden (approximately 5-6 minutes).
- In a small bowl, stir together thousand island dressing and Sriracha. Remove sandwiches from oven and drizzle the spicy dressing over the cheese. Top with toasted “lids” and serve warm.