Spiked Eggnog Dippers
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 12 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Sourdough Square, cut into 4-inch sticks
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1½ cups eggnog
- 5 large eggs
- ½ tsp. ground nutmeg
- ¼ cup bourbon
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Maple syrup (optional)
- Melt butter in a large griddle pan over medium heat. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggnog, eggs, nutmeg and bourbon.
- Working in batches, dip sourdough bread sticks in mixture, making sure both sides are fully coated. Place battered sticks on heated griddle pan and cook until golden brown on all sides (approximately 3 minutes per side). Repeat process with remaining bread sticks.
- Dust finished bread sticks with powdered sugar and serve with maple syrup, if desired.