Spinach & Artichoke Dip Stuffed French Bread
NET WT 8OZ (227 g)
CONTAINS WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, EGGS AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, RICE FLOUR, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: YEAST, SALT, WHEAT PROTEIN ISOLATE (WHEAT GLUTEN, PHOSPHATE, LACTIC ACID, SULFITES), MALTED BARLEY EXTRACT, FUMARIC ACID, LACTIC ACID.
- 1 California Goldminer® Sourdough Flute bread
- 10-ounce package of frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained)
- 14 ounces drained and chopped artichoke hearts
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 chopped small garlic clove
- 2 sliced scallions
- Cut out length-wise wedge from center of California Goldminer® Sourdough baguette and hollow out bread, leaving about 1 inch of bread around sides.
- Remove wedge and cut up into pieces for dipping.
- Using a food processor, combine half of the artichokes before adding cream cheese, 3/8 cup of Parmesan, lemon juice and garlic until mixture achieves a smooth consistency.
- Add in spinach, remaining artichokes, and sliced scallions and combine for 30 seconds.
- Spoon mixture inside of baguette, making sure to completely fill interior.
- Sprinkle remainder of Parmesan over dip and serve with sourdough pieces for dipping.