Spring Chicken Panini
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 4 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Square
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 8 tbsp. pesto sauce
- 4 slices Pepper Jack cheese
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 8 oz. roast chicken, chopped
- Brush olive oil on one side of each slice of bread and spread pesto on the other side. Place one bread slice, pesto side up, on the base of the panini press and layer with one slice of Pepper Jack and half the sun-dried tomatoes and chicken. Top with second Pepper Jack slice and bread slice, pesto side down.
- Close panini press and cook until bread is toasted and the cheese is melted, approximately 8 minutes. Repeat process with remaining ingredients.