Steak & Brie Sandwiches
NET WT 8OZ (227 g)
CONTAINS WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, EGGS AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, RICE FLOUR, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: YEAST, SALT, WHEAT PROTEIN ISOLATE (WHEAT GLUTEN, PHOSPHATE, LACTIC ACID, SULFITES), MALTED BARLEY EXTRACT, FUMARIC ACID, LACTIC ACID.
- 1 California Goldminer® Sourdough Flute bread, sliced and toasted
- 8 oz. steak, cut into strips
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 white or yellow onion, sliced lengthwise
- 2 cups mixed baby greens
- 8 oz. Brie cheese
- ½ cup fig preserves
- Place steak on grill and cook on medium heat until golden brown and slightly charred, about 4 to 5 minutes. Turn steak over and continue to grill 3 to 5 minutes for medium-rare (can also use pre-cooked steak from store).
- While steak is cooking, melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add onions and sauté until soft and dark brown (approximately 20-30 minutes).
- To assemble sandwich, slice baguette into 8 slices. Place the mixed greens onto 4 of the slices and top with strips of steak. Place Brie cheese on top of the warm steak so it starts to melt. Top with grilled onions.
- Spread the fig preserves on 1 side of the remaining 4 slices of bread. Place bread with fig spread side-down atop onions to create sandwiches.