Steak & Sourdough Garlic Bread Kabobs
NET WT 8OZ (227 g)
CONTAINS WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, EGGS AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, RICE FLOUR, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: YEAST, SALT, WHEAT PROTEIN ISOLATE (WHEAT GLUTEN, PHOSPHATE, LACTIC ACID, SULFITES), MALTED BARLEY EXTRACT, FUMARIC ACID, LACTIC ACID.
- 1 loaf California Goldminer® Sourdough Flute bread, cut into cubes
- 2 lb. beef sirloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 2 red onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Garlic Basil Sauce (recipe follows)
- Garlic Basil Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup packed basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1½ tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Special Tools:
- Wooden skewers
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Build kabobs. Place one bread cube, one beef cube, one piece of each pepper and one piece onion on skewer. Repeat process until skewer is nearly full. Repeat with remaining skewers.
- Combine minced garlic and melted butter in a small bowl, and brush onto both sides of skewers. Season with salt and pepper, and grill for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until meat is cooked through.
- Make Garlic Basil Sauce. Combine garlic, basil, vinegar, lemon juice and olive oil in a small bowl, and whisk together. Brush onto cooked kabobs.