Sweet & Sourdough Bruschettacook time
- 1 Goldminer Original Sourdough Flute bread
- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 8 oz. mascarpone cheese*
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup drained canned peaches, diced
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 6 large mint leaves
*Cream cheese may be substituted, soften before adding sugar and cinnamon.
- Preheat broiler.
- Cut bread into 24 ½-inch thick slices.
- Spread about ½ teaspoon butter over one side of each bread slice.
- Place buttered side up on shallow baking sheet.
- Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat source just until lightly browned, turn bread slices and continue broiling until lightly browned, cool slightly.
- Combine mascarpone, powdered sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread buttered side of each bread slice with a rounded teaspoon of cheese mix; place on a large platter.
- Combine peaches and strawberries and top each bread slice with 1 tbsp fruit.
- Stack mint leaves and roll up cigar style. Slice rolled mint very thin and separate into chiffonade and garnish over bruschetta.