Sweet & Sourdough Bruschetta
NET WT 8OZ (227 g)
CONTAINS WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, EGGS AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, RICE FLOUR, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: YEAST, SALT, WHEAT PROTEIN ISOLATE (WHEAT GLUTEN, PHOSPHATE, LACTIC ACID, SULFITES), MALTED BARLEY EXTRACT, FUMARIC ACID, LACTIC ACID.
- 1 Goldminer Original Sourdough Flute bread
- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 8 oz. mascarpone cheese*
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup drained canned peaches, diced
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 6 large mint leaves
- *Cream cheese may be substituted, soften before adding sugar and cinnamon.
- Preheat broiler.
- Cut bread into 24 ½-inch thick slices.
- Spread about ½ teaspoon butter over one side of each bread slice.
- Place buttered side up on shallow baking sheet.
- Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat source just until lightly browned, turn bread slices and continue broiling until lightly browned, cool slightly.
- Combine mascarpone, powdered sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread buttered side of each bread slice with a rounded teaspoon of cheese mix; place on a large platter.
- Combine peaches and strawberries and top each bread slice with 1 tbsp fruit.
- Stack mint leaves and roll up cigar style. Slice rolled mint very thin and separate into chiffonade and garnish over bruschetta.