Tantalizing Turkey Sourdough Grilled Cheese
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 4 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Sourdough Square
- 2 tbsp. butter, softened
- 2 slices Provolone cheese
- 4 tbsp. cranberry sauce
- 4 oz. roasted turkey breast
- 1 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread. Place one slice of bread, butter side down, in a large skillet. Layer with one slice of Provolone, 2 tablespoons of cranberry sauce, 2 ounces of turkey and ½ cup Asiago cheese. Top with second slice of bread, butter side up.
- Cook over medium heat until cheese begins to melt and bread is golden brown. Flip and continue cooking on the second side until cheese is fully melted and bread is golden brown.
- Repeat process with remaining ingredients and enjoy!