Tiramisu Sourdough Bread Pudding
NET WT 16OZ (454 g)
CONTAINS WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, EGGS AND TREENUTS.
UNBLEACHED ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, ENRICHED WHEAT FARINA (FARINA, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID) AND/OR RICE FLOUR, SALT, YEAST.
- 5 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Jaco bread, cubed
- 8 eggs
- 1 2/3 cups half & half
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 oz. espresso
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Vanilla ice cream, to serve
- Sliced almonds, to serve
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Spray 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and place bread cubes in it.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, half & half, sugar, espresso, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Pour mixture over the bread and stir, making sure each piece is covered in the egg mixture.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until golden brown and set in the middle.
- To serve, cut slices of bread pudding, place on plates and top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a sprinkle of sliced almonds.