Tuna Salad Sandwich
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 8 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Sourdough Square
- 2 (6-oz.) cans water-packed tuna
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup celery, finely diced
- ¼ cup red onion, finely diced plus 4 slices red onion
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 leaves Romaine lettuce
- 1 tomato, sliced
- In a mixing bowl, combine the tuna, mayonnaise, celery, red onion and lemon juice. Mix until thoroughly combined. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Build sandwiches by layering lettuce, tuna, tomato and a slice of red onion on four bread slices. Top with remaining bread slices and enjoy.