Turkey Bacon, Kale & Egg White Toast
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 2 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Sourdough Square, toasted
- 4 slices turkey bacon
- 1 cup egg whites
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cups baby kale
- 2-4 slices tomato
- 1 tsp. pepper, freshly ground
- Follow cooking instructions on turkey bacon package to cook to desired doneness. Set aside.
- Lightly spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Scramble egg whites with salt in hot skillet until cooked through. Divide atop each toasted bread slice.
- Add olive oil to skillet and heat over medium heat. Add kale to skillet and cook until wilted. Place atop egg whites.
- Top kale with 2 slices cooked turkey bacon and 1-2 tomato slices per toast. Finish with freshly cracked pepper.