Turkey Meatball Subcook time
- 4 California Goldminer Sourdough Flute bread
- 2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup marinara
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine turkey, bread crumbs, garlic powder, oregano, black pepper, ¼ cup of Parmesan and egg.
- Form mixture into 24 1-inch meatballs and place on seasoned baking sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until meatballs’ internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Warm marinara in a small saucepan.
- Cut California Goldminer Sourdough Jalapeno Flutes in half horizontally and cut lengthwise slits for subs.
- Spread warm marinara inside of slits and place 3 meatballs in each sub. Cover with remaining marinara and Parmesan. Serve warm.