Turkey Meatball Sub
NET WT 8OZ (227 g)
CONTAINS WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, EGGS AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, RICE FLOUR, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: YEAST, SALT, WHEAT PROTEIN ISOLATE (WHEAT GLUTEN, PHOSPHATE, LACTIC ACID, SULFITES), MALTED BARLEY EXTRACT, FUMARIC ACID, LACTIC ACID.
- 4 California Goldminer Sourdough Flute bread
- 2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup marinara
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine turkey, bread crumbs, garlic powder, oregano, black pepper, ¼ cup of Parmesan and egg.
- Form mixture into 24 1-inch meatballs and place on seasoned baking sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until meatballs’ internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Warm marinara in a small saucepan.
- Cut California Goldminer Sourdough Jalapeno Flutes in half horizontally and cut lengthwise slits for subs.
- Spread warm marinara inside of slits and place 3 meatballs in each sub. Cover with remaining marinara and Parmesan. Serve warm.