Valentine's Day French Toast
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 6 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Sourdough Square
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup whole milk
- ½ cup half and half
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 7 fresh strawberries
- powdered sugar to taste
- chocolate sauce to taste
- Use a large cookie cutter form to cut California Goldminer® Sourdough slices into heart shapes.
- Preheat a large skillet on medium heat.
- Crack the eggs into a large mixing bowl.
- Add milk, half-and-half and vanilla, and whisk together.
- Dunk bread slices in the batter.
- Place each slice on the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Use small cookie cutter form to cut strawberries into heart shapes.
- Top with dusting of powdered sugar, strawberry garnish and drizzle of chocolate syrup. Serve hot.