Veggies & Dip Baguettescook time
- 1 California Goldminer® Sourdough Flute bread
- 3 stalks celery
- 3 carrots
- 1 cucumber
- 9 cherry or grape tomatoes
- Your favorite store-bought veggie dips
- Using a serrated bread knife, trim ends off flute, then cut flute into three pieces.
- Hollow out each piece of flute by carefully removing some of the bread from the center using a serrated knife. Be sure to leave some bread intact at the bottom. Set aside.
- Rinse and dry veggies well.
- Peel carrots and cut into sticks.
- Cut celery and cucumbers into sticks.
- Skewer three tomatoes with three toothpicks.
- Fill each hollowed-out piece of bread with your favorite dip. Some suggestions: spinach & artichoke, ranch, Green Goddess or hummus.
- Arrange veggies in the now filled-in bread and serve.