Veggies & Dip Baguettes
NET WT 8OZ (227 g)
CONTAINS WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, EGGS AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, RICE FLOUR, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: YEAST, SALT, WHEAT PROTEIN ISOLATE (WHEAT GLUTEN, PHOSPHATE, LACTIC ACID, SULFITES), MALTED BARLEY EXTRACT, FUMARIC ACID, LACTIC ACID.
- 1 California Goldminer® Sourdough Flute bread
- 3 stalks celery
- 3 carrots
- 1 cucumber
- 9 cherry or grape tomatoes
- Your favorite store-bought veggie dips
- Using a serrated bread knife, trim ends off flute, then cut flute into three pieces.
- Hollow out each piece of flute by carefully removing some of the bread from the center using a serrated knife. Be sure to leave some bread intact at the bottom. Set aside.
- Rinse and dry veggies well.
- Peel carrots and cut into sticks.
- Cut celery and cucumbers into sticks.
- Skewer three tomatoes with three toothpicks.
- Fill each hollowed-out piece of bread with your favorite dip. Some suggestions: spinach & artichoke, ranch, Green Goddess or hummus.
- Arrange veggies in the now filled-in bread and serve.