Wine-Soaked Blackberry, Brie & Pear Toastcook time
- 1 California Goldminer® Sourdough Flute bread, sliced
- 1 (8-oz.) round Brie in wooden box
- 6 oz. fresh blackberries
- 2 pears, sliced
- ½ cup Pinot Noir
- 2 tsp. sugar
- Dissolve sugar in Pinot Noir.
- Add fresh blackberries and allow to sit at least 30 minutes (the more time, the better!)
- Cut top rind off of Brie and place on flat baking sheet.
- Bake Brie at 350°F for 10-12 minutes.
- Toast baguette slices.
- Top with sliced pear and cover with baked Brie.
- Spoon blackberries onto baked Brie. Drizzle wine as desired.